Medical practices and the healthcare industry as a whole have been under extreme duress in recent years. So many changes have occurred that continue to shape the way that we are able to do business. ENT account management has suffered as well. Strains caused by modifications to coding regulations and industry requirements, coupled with the evolution of healthcare insurance for patients, has made it an incredibly stressful place to work. Some practices have decided to dump the whole thing and choose to outsource ENT billing. However, others have decided to take a stand and work with healthcare consulting services like MD Pro Solutions to streamline their efforts, provide training for staff, and improve account management across the board. Additional services can help to expedite specific processes, including fast and accurate credentialing and support for working with third-party payers and insurance companies.
Why Choose MD Pro Solutions?
There are lots of different options available to help flailing Otolaryngology practices get back on their feet. Working with a professional consultant to offer practice-wide improvement through carefully crafted healthcare consulting services is one way. Choosing to outsource ENT billing or offer training and support to in-house staff is another. The truth is that most issues with ENT account management start at the top and work their way down. At MD Pro Solutions, we begin by working with physicians, office managers, and billing staff to get everyone on the same page. Then we continue our efforts, taking time to train everyone from the front desk staff to receptionists making appointments to ensure that everyone runs as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Some of the other advantages of choosing MD Pro Solutions include:
- Partnership Opportunities – We do not treat our clients like customers but work as true partners to ensure that you and your team are able to maximize your abilities for the best results. Your success is our success and a reflection of the services that we provide. We establish a team-like environment with our clients to work toward achieving improved results.
- Revenue Enhancement – Our goal is not just to make sure that you and your team are up-to-date on the latest requirements for ENT billing and coding, but also to assist you in enhancing your revenue collection. Our tried and true methods can support your efforts, optimizing coding, re-working claims, and finding better ways to capture revenue.
- Proven Industry Methods – We rely on our many years of experience working specifically with ENT, Ortho, and Plastic Surgery clients to apply proven industry methods that get results. We take a unique approach to billing and collection techniques that will help you to streamline your operations, eliminate time-wasting practices, and increase your abilities across the board.
- Reconciliation Support – Keeping track of revenue is just one aspect of ENT account management, but it is essential. We can act as a daily external audit for your practice to prevent any potential fraud from occurring. This protects not only your bottom line but the future of your business.
- Benchmark Reports – Our team will work with you to develop regular benchmark reports that can be provided to help you identify areas that need work and focus on your targets for success. Monthly measurements and on-demand reporting can be used to help you make better, smarter, and more informed decisions about the future of your practice.
Stress and the Healthcare Industry
It is easy to see why so many healthcare professionals report high instances of stress in the workplace. However, learning how to manage all of the changes better and focus on ENT account management through the support of reputable healthcare consulting services can significantly reduce stress. Leadership plays an essential role in the mood and level of anxiety in any office, so it is crucial to minimize stress from managers, physicians, and billing staff as well. The more you can actively do to provide education and support, whether you outsource ENT billing or keep it in-house, the easier it will be to create a positive work atmosphere for you, your staff, and your patients. Our mission at MD Pro Solutions is to become a significant extension of your office. We work closely with you and your team to find new ways to overcome issues and improve the way that you do business. If you would like to get a FREE billing review or want to learn more about our services, contact our team toll-free at 1-800-853-8110.