With all the changes that have occurred within the healthcare industry in recent years, it can seem impossible to find ways to increase revenue in such a competitive and restrictive space. However, healthcare consulting services through MD Pro Solutions can do just that, helping you to increase medical practice revenue and protect your business from potential fraud. Our team offers a wide range of services designed to reduce the burden of billing and coding administration through billing reviews, offside CPA audits, education, and support, as well as other proprietary solutions. The strategies that we have developed through our more than 45 years of experience working in the medical administration industry can help you to take your ENT, Ortho, or Plastic Surgery practice to a new level of success. Online support, training programs, fast and accurate credentialing, and monthly accountability reports can all provide the means necessary to help you achieve your goals.
Overcoming Obstacles to Success
Practices looking to increase revenue should begin by working with reliable healthcare consulting services. Our team can perform an evaluation of your existing billing and coding practices, account management protocols, staff and patient records, and other essential areas to determine where improvements can be made. Offside CPA audits, appointment and surgical calendar audits, as well as services designed to ensure rapid claims processing by insurance providers, can be a great start. A review of all forms and tools used by your staff can also help spot areas of concern. The healthcare industry is evolving at a rapid pace. Ensuring that you and your team are appropriately trained and ready to tackle whatever comes next should be a top priority.
- Medical Billing Solution – While we make it a point to never pressure our clients into switching their medical billing software, we may be unable to increase medical practice revenue to its full extent if the program being used does not allow it. We will suggest the latest financial tools and discuss ways that you can improve your billing software experience through training, education, and support.
- Time-Wasting Practices – Sometimes, the biggest obstacle to increasing efficiency and effectiveness within an ENT, Ortho, or Plastic Surgery practice is bad habits. Employees can develop bad habits that create a slowdown in processing claims, completing charts, or even scheduling appointments. MD Pro Solutions performs a comprehensive evaluation of your entire practice to help you discover areas that can be streamlined or habits that need to be changed.
- Staffing Issues & Concerns – Another way that many practices are not earning as much as they could has to do with staffing issues. Employees who are frequently out sick or take a lot of unpaid leave time off can create a slowdown with day-to-day tasks and duties. Everyone else needs to pick up the slack, or the whole system will suffer. One way to eliminate these issues for billing and coding is to outsource these services to a team of professionals. No more missed days for illness, vacation, or otherwise – our team works day in and day out to process your claims for the fastest payment possible.
- Front Desk Responsibilities – One of the training services that we offer at MD Pro Solutions includes education and support for your front desk staff. The work that they do is extremely important to the success of collections, especially with a significantly greater number of patients now on high-deductible insurance plans. Co-pays, deductibles, and other fees must be collected prior to seeing a physician to ensure payment is received. Studies show that many offices are only collecting a small percentage of what is actually due. A collections strategy can help to increase medical practice revenue and eliminate some of the stress on the billing and collections department.
- Improve Patient Visits – Creating new opportunities to care for patients, either via virtual patient visits, telephone-based visits, or walk-in same-day appointments, can help increase medical practice revenue and allow you more time to provide patient care. We work with you and your team to learn the best way to collect payments for virtual and telephone visits, as well as to provide patients with information about walk-ins, scheduled appointments, and other opportunities. No show fees and other strategies can help to reduce missed appointments, last-minute cancellations, and other areas where practices commonly leave money on the table.
Ready to Make a Change?
If you are interested in working with MD Pro Solutions to use our proven healthcare consulting services to increase medical practice revenue and streamline your operation, give us a call directly at 1-800-853-8110. We can provide a complete overview of the services available and reduce the amount of time spent collecting account receivables and processing claims. Our solutions are designed to boost morale, increase productivity, and reduce paperwork for your staff. Call today for a FREE initial evaluation or to schedule a consultation.