There are many benefits to having MD Pro Solutions perform a FREE billing review for your practice. Medical practices should review their billing operation every two to three years. An external review of your billing and collections is considered a necessity, acting as an insurance policy for your practice.
In carrying out billing reviews, we find lost revenue and lost opportunity in 95 percent of the cases. It can be frustrating when youâve done all the work from scheduling the patient to providing their care, and then the insurance payment gets denied, the billing is not submitted correctly, or a reduced amount is received. The bottom line is that your practice could be losing thousands of dollars per provider, and you might not even know it without a comprehensive billing review.
If your operation is capturing revenue and outsourcing a consultation service to enhance and improve the medical billing and administrative tasks associated with your Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Orthopedic (Ortho), or Plastic Surgery practice, it can significantly enhance the services you provide your patients while boosting your billing revenue.
Here are just some of the ways that healthcare consulting can benefit your practice:
- Get a complete review of your entire medical billing solution to ensure that you are taking advantage of all of the benefits associated with your current billing service.
- MD Pro Solutions will suggest the latest financial tools and discuss ways to improve your medical billing software experience through training, education, and support.
- Our team will follow up with your staff to make sure that solid medical billing practices are in place that will ensure improved patient services and account receivables management.
- Reduce the amount of time spent on collecting account receivables, processing claims, and worrying about cash flow for your Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Orthopedic (Ortho), or Plastic Surgery medical practice.
- Implement new practices and procedures designed to boost morale, increase productivity, and reduce paperwork for your staff.
- Provide detailed monthly reports and client support designed to improve management decisions through better information.
- The ability to keep your current medical billing software or provider - we won't pressure you to switch to our professional billing services or change providers.
- Provide complete confidentiality for you, the client and your patients.
In addition to these benefits, MD Pro Solutions takes a customer-focused approach to every engagement we have with our clients to develop a custom program that is designed to improve communication and medical billing skills while reducing stress and time-wasting activities. We use the latest tools and software available to enhance the efforts of your staff and boost the abilities of your current medical billing program.