When it comes to the day-to-day tasks relating to billing management for Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Orthopedic (Ortho), Plastic Surgery, and other physicians and clinics, without well-planned, well-run systems in place, keeping it all under control can be next to impossible. Our goal is to provide our clients with the ability to keep their focus on what matters most, taking care of patients. We achieve this by taking care of all the details relating to billing management through our professional assessment of the current medical billing system.
Our team specializes in Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Orthopedic (Ortho), and Plastic Surgery medical billing, coding, and management.
We will work with your billing team and manager to ensure that your office is working as effectively and efficiently as possible. We will maximize your earning potential and not disrupt your practice in the process.
New changes to medical billing and recently imposed federal regulations have made billing management for physicians and clinics a veritable nightmare. Our team can provide your staff with regular education and training updates to help you accurately navigate these significant changes so you can survive the changing economic times in healthcare. Our professional consultancy service can help to improve your staff's ability to provide accurate and timely medical billing services that will help you save time and money.
In addition to our professional assessment and consultation, we can provide:
- scheduled billing reviews for continued billing management
- training and education opportunities for front office staff
- a complete analysis and update of all medical billing codes
- review of all forms, medical systems, and billing programs currently in-use
- increase receipts through charge capture, coding help, and no show rates
- fraud prevention through the use of offside audits performed by a CPA (offsite reconciliations ensuring cash collected at the front desk matches the banked receipts)
Today's healthcare economics require practices to run more efficiently than ever. MD Pro Solutions provides complete billing management services to both large and small operations, specifically providing services to Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Orthopedic (Ortho), and Plastic Surgery physicians and clinics. To find out more about the billing management services available through MD Pro Solutions, visit our contact page or call us direct at 508-946-1665.